วันศุกร์ที่ 30 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

, ,,Reflection

, ,,First time, I didn’t want to study this course (ENG-380) because I didn’t want to make Blog. I think it was difficult. But, I must to study between ENG-380 and ENG-480. Oh no!! I must to decide. Finally I chose take this course because I had many friends who jointed in fate. But now, I felt happy and enjoyable because of this course. Moreover I did many activities such as role play and play games. I took knowledge and I was enjoyable too.

For blog, first of all, I would like to say “thank you” to Aj.Gob because I have opportunity to make blog. Actually I never do it. She makes me is creativity and I am designer of Blog. Today I love my blog and I feel enjoyable. Moreover I know about not things that we can’t. So I must to do before say I can’t.

Moreover I act as General Manager of LG in blog. In my opinion, it is very difficult because I must to do homework about information hardly and I must to analysis about market strategy. I feel tired but I use my business knowledge.

Finally all of the things that I say, I would like to say “Thank you” to Aj.Gob again.
I really like her
teaching. It is so cool.!!!!

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Your blog reflect the emotion.

    I love evrything.

    You know, your blog can show your heart working.

    You put many tactics.

    I love your song and you picture below.
    Great!

    ตอบลบ