วันอังคารที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

, ,,Reflection ~ (Victoria's Secret)

, ,,I knew this famous brand before. First time, I thought they sell underwear and cosmetics only. After I read the web lunch (p.3-4) in this cast study and I saw on Victoria secret’s website, it made me know more about them. I am a consumer. I thought Victoria secret was very interesting because they have many kinds of product such as underwear, panties, clothing, shoes and etc. Moreover they sell products online. It is a new style of selling so they became a leader in cyber world. I was very happy when I saw this website because I like convenience because I can order products quickly. I think it is a really good idea. Besides, there are advertisements to promote products on TV and newspaper. It made me known about news and information of it. Finally Victoria’s secret is cool.

5 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hey I am San. Nice to meet you.
    In my mind, I like girl generation kiki.
    Your blog is very modern.

    ตอบลบ
  2. ohhhhhhh!!!


    i really like your blog.

    extremely like!!

    your photo is really beautiful.


    SNSD!!!


    so lovely!

    ตอบลบ
  3. Good evening sir,

    I'm the General Manager of L'oreal Group.

    Today, I have sometime for visit your LG Group.

    As I can see, Your company and your products are very unique

    and your products have many functions that suits for most people's

    lifestyle nowadays.

    For your BG. I feel so strong and so sexist at the same time!

    Nice job for the Blog online to promote your products.

    If you have any questions or advises for L'oreal group.

    Please ask and tell us at our blogger.

    http://www.ckkcooly.blogspot.com <-- L'oreal group

    Thank you very much for your value time to read this comment.

    ตอบลบ