วันเสาร์ที่ 26 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

, ,,Journal week 5

, ,,Tuesday 22 first times, Aj.Gob told me to time was Mid-Term test. Oh! I thought this was time that I felt worried and serious. T^T After that, She told me and commented about presentation last week. I felt happy because score in my group was good and she liked our presentation. ^O^ Moreover I learnt about interview issue. Aj.Gob suggested for interview to me. I was so worried because I must to interview about cooperative education soon. Finally, I studied about the principle of design.
, ,,Thursday 24 this day, I felt so happy and very glad because Aj.Gob showed my blog in class and she praised it. Besides, she ordered everybody in class must to write the letter of invitation in blog. It was must to formal in business. And the last one, I had enjoyable activities that proud to present in next week. I thought it was good and enjoyable surely.

1 ความคิดเห็น: