วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

, ,,Journal week 1

, ,, The first time, I wanted to study in this course (eng-380 English for international trade) because of my minor subject. I wanted to study trade in English version. When I studied I felt worry about this course because of blog for final project. I thought I would surely die because I've never made a blog before. Moreover, I felt worried about grammar in my blog because she told us that grammar in the blog must be corrected and good. Oh! It made me so seriously worried and unhappy because I am not good at grammar and I don’t like writing so much. Moreover, in my opinion, if I can make a blog it's a good benefit for me so I must only try and try. However, I intended to take this course because I like the teacher. I think she is very kind and understand students. Finally, I hope she'll give a will power to me.

4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. i can't believe you're a BRAND NEW designer.
    you have good tastes, eyes, and ears.

    VERY HOT blog,
    the heated competition is now ON....

    welcome to the real business world.

    superb task,
    aj

    ตอบลบ
  2. thank you ajarn Gob,PHOTOSHOP PROGRAM and my friends.i am a brand new designer surely but i try and my friend teach me about photoshop program. ^^

    ตอบลบ