วันจันทร์ที่ 21 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

, ,,Journal week 4

, ,,On Tuesday15 I studied the detail of product. Aj.Gob though me about Marketing mix (4P’S) and Product strategy. I understand because I used to study in my minor. I felt not serious. I tried to adapt to my product. I want it was good blog to present product.
, ,,On Thursday17
Funny and Cool!!! This day, there was activity about the interview for the job. Every group presented in class room. This class was very fun. For my job, I chose the interview of the star. Wow! That was good. My character was Grace. HA HA ^^ I said one sentence that I was beautiful. Moreover I must to sing many songs and danced. I felt very shy. My classmates thought I was crazy. Oh no T^T Now I was happy and enjoyable. I thought, when I graduate, I must to interview for job. I felt serious surely. What Ever Will be Will Be ^O^

2 ความคิดเห็น: